Welcome to the Website of the Conservative Coalition of Harris County
In the General Election in November, we encourage voters to vote for Republican party candidates for US, State of Texas, and in local Harris County races. These candidates represent the best conservative voter’s choice to continue to protect conservative values, in our communities and schools, and also in our executive, legislative and judicial branches of government.
Therefore during the general election, we focus on providing information about contested non-partisan races such as School Board and Lone Star College Trustee races that get little publicity. We want to inform NW Harris County conserve voters on who is the best choice in these races. We have just published our 2018 November Voter’s Guide for Harris County Voters. To get a copy of our guide, please click on the red link below:
To see our candidate questionnaires for these ISD and Lone Star Trustees races, please click on the link in our banner under our logo.
We are a political action committee of conservative volunteers and we want to inform other conservative voters in Harris County (and other counties) regarding the local elections. We interview the candidates and then our panel members vote by secret ballot on who is the best candidate for each race. Our results should be similar to how conservative voters will vote on the candidates in each election.
CCHC PAC is basically self-funded and raises money from our panel members during election cycles. We are a group of unpaid volunteers and no funds of any type were solicited, accepted or used from any active political candidates, their families, their co-workers, their staff or their campaigns (unlike other groups in Harris county that have the reputation of accepting fees and donations from candidates).
CCHC PAC – CORE PRINCIPLES
- Reduce the size, expense and power of government entities.
- Support for the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
- Shift charity in Harris County from government entities to private groups.
- No sanctuary cities; No more government benefits to illegal aliens.
- Support Local control for most government powers.
- Small government requires personal responsibility
- Marriage is between one natural man and one natural woman.
- Life begins at conception.
- Parents have the ultimate authority regarding their children.
- Free Markets